Wednesday 14 December 2011

Minnie Moo My Christmas Gift Wish List


Still no Christmas tree just that darn fancy-smancy-so-called tree. Ah well I live in hope that the tree of my dreams will "appear."

I tell you what I'm also just slightly concerned about that Mistletoe above my head. You see I've heard from my other Scandinavian, brrr cold, cat buddies  the story that during the Christmas Holiday if you're standing under the Mistletoe someone might plant a kiss on you. I mean, ick yucko. 

I'm going to have to keep my eye on that Miss Tilly I'm sure she's got a teeny tiny secret crush on me.  

Yesterday I promised I'd write my own special Christmas gift wish list for Santa to read when he comes to visit and pops in through our front door. Well, I couldn't stop! Ideas kept flowing I was scribbling down things like mad. Phew when I finished I had a jam-packed gift list that easily sailed by 100 wishes.

Perhaps I was asking for just a little too much? Did I really-truly wish for over 100 gifts? I mean there's the logistics to think about too. Mr Santa Claws has to travel all the way from the North Pole and I'm sure he can only carry so much baggage before the Check-In Elves charge him for being overweight. I'm not even going to go there.

Besides as much as I really would like to have the chance to fly to Los Angeles first class to audition for the X-Factor, I mean I know in my heart of hearts I'd be great and Mr Simon Cowell would love me too. But I reasoned to myself, you can watch this show on the telly, do you really need to be on X-Factor? Come on Minnie Moo downsize and choose your top 10 things to make you super happy. 

Focus on quality and not quantity and with that in mind I whittled down my list.

Boy my paw-writing looks top notch
I'll tell you something, I was a little worried those customs border d-o-gs might sniff around Santa's Sack in search of my Friskies. It's a food you see. But I've just been told by reliable sources that Mr Santa Claws and his reindeer, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blizten and Rudolph plus a very select group of Elves all carry special passports called "World without Borders." On Christmas Eve and Day they can fly anywhere and everywhere without having to pass through customs or immigration. 

Yours in friskies Minnie Moo
PS: Thanks for reading my tails. Please follow my blog, just add your email address here http://minniemoothecat.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Minnie Moo here, I love your comments as much as I love Friskies!