Tuesday 29 November 2011

Minnie Moo 5 easy steps how to love myself

Here's me thinking of my good bits
Yesterday I was super busy writing a list on how to make myself more sticky, basically that's code for how to get a little closer to peeps and things. If you missed it or want a refresh you can read it here.

Queen Oprah was still on the telly throne when I was having my therapy sessions with Doctor Tigger. Some days I'd catch her shows and come away feeling really inspired and motivated to go out and be the best cat possible. Let's just say I'm still a work in progress!

I know what you're all thinking, ha ha very funny, you're a cat you can't understand what Oprah's saying on the telly! Not true I say. Besides doesn't everyone in the the whole wide world understand the universal language that is Oprah? Just thought I'd pause and share this gem.   

Ok I'm going off topic again, I promised I'd write a list on how to love myself and well, here it is....

Minnie Moo's steps to love myself:

Think of all my good bits - Like I'm generous, I mean I let a hedgehog eat my friskies. Hmmmm, what else?

Say "well done" me - When I've done something good or something nice I'll give myself a pat on the back and say "well done". But it's got to be in my mind right? If I give myself an actual pat on the back, I'd fall over. Funny that I'm trying to think of something good, eeek.....can't think, can't think. Nope I've got nothing.

Say "yes I can" - Sometimes when I go to do something this little voice inside my head screams "YOU CAN NOT" I've got to learn to answer back and say firmly but quietly "yes I can". No need for capitals.

Look in the mirror - Repeat after me, "I'm Minnie Moo and I'm a fantastic cat. Today is going to be a great and I'm going to be kind and not so grumpy." By the way, Mr and Ms Wiki Answers told me that when us cats look into a mirror we see another cat but as they're not smelly we quickly loose interest. Well for me I alway check myself in the mirror, what if I went outside with friskie coated whiskers?

Try not to mix up love with friskies - Oh this is tough. To me love is a bowl of friskies however Doctor Tigger said "you can love to eat a bowl of friskies but love is the super-food of the universe." WOW I really need to crack this thing called love.

What do you think? I really think this "loving myself" thing has some legs. So now its up to me to do as I write and as you peeps say, "actions speak louder than words."

Here goes. First I'm just going to say "well done me" for writing 2 lists and then I'm going to sit in front of my friskie bowl and say, "yes I can". Eat.

Cheeky but genius! That's 2 things scratched off this list!

Like I say, I'm a W.I.P (work in progress)

Yours in friskies Minnie Moo
PS: I love telling tails! If you love cats or are at least amused by us please follow my blog http://minniemoothecat.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Minnie Moo here, I love your comments as much as I love Friskies!