Wednesday 9 November 2011

Minnie Moo finds a box "for cats on the move"

MASTERPET - For cats on the move

It's been a couple of days between blogs and I've missed you all.

You see I've discovered that although moving house tops the list as being one of the most stressful things you can go through, let me tell you moving all of your files from a PC to Mac turned me from a sometimes peaceful, loving & super adorable cat to a stressed out lunatic screaming crazy things at the computer.

Picture this me yelling at the computer at top of my voice with my eyes looking scarier by the minute, this is so unlike me, I'm such a big softie on the inside.

See, my crazy eyes
"Crazy stupid slow computer, what's taking you so blinkin' long, I mean geez I can't wait all day for you PC to actually switch on your brain and do some work.  Come on, it's been a couple of hours already."

Seriously my PC was literally having a melt down and so was I.

Believe it or not in this day and age it's not easy to get PC's and Mac's to talk to one another. I really do think that it's time for the big wigs who live in those lovely swish offices and wear fantastic shoes to get together and talk this one out, like hello I'm Mr PC and hello I'm Mac, easy.  Everything will flow nicely from that point.

I mean hey, I'm a cat and I talk to peeps all the time and I use computers, i-phone and even an i-pad.  I think I'm attracted to the "I" (funny that). Gotta say playing with mice or I think it's just singular, a mouse all day is half the fun.

Anyway back to what's really on my mind.  

It was back in 2009 when I found a box with a crazy picture of a cat in a teeny-tiny-Mini car (aka alien space ship) with the words "MASTERPET - For cats on the move" written in huge-mun-gous letters on the side.  

I thought the picture was super cute but then a sneaky suspicion washed over me as I pondered the question, was I going to be a cat on the move?  

Feeling a little troubled I went in search of comfort food.

As I ate my friskies, I had comfort that no matter what happens, I'll always have my friskies.  Thinking a little harder I thought about this......will I always have my friskies?  Can you buy them from more than one shop?

Now I was really worried, what if I moved house and couldn't eat my friskies anymore?  That would almost be (no scratch that it would definitely be) the most cat-a-strophic thing.  EVER.

Thank goodness for Mrs Google she told me that friskies are everywhere.

Yours in friskies Minnie Moo

PS:  I love you when you follow my blog, just enter your email address
PPS: Some of you are worried that I'm moving house now, no, this was back in 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Minnie Moo here, I love your comments as much as I love Friskies!