Monday 14 November 2011

Minnie Moo the cat on the move

Wow moving house is making me very sleepy
Finally the shennanigans (I think that means fuss) of meeting a teeny tiny chihuahua and having my first manicure are behind me. I'm buckled in safe and secure in the alien space ship, M's driving to our final destination. MY new home! 

I'm too excited to do anything except think about all of the questions swirling around inside my head where my very large brainy brain lives. Where will I sleep & eat? Will the pesky birds look the same? Will I make new cat buddies? Is it true that hedgehogs live here? 

But WOW I didn't know that riding in an alien space ship was so fraught with danger those speed bumps played havoc with my insides I can only imagine what Mr Bond goes through when he makes those movies with M. That's the other M not my M.

Finally my fast-moving-bumpy-world came to a stop. 

I peeped outside and saw lots of green leafy trees and a really high brown fence. Sitting on top was a big round ginger fluff ball with ears and a tail. I had just caught a glimpse of my new neighbour. 

From the car door through the front door I was home. Feeling a little worn out from all of the excitement I thought to myself no I'm definitely not ready to meet anyone new. 

As M let me out I stretched and promptly went and hid under the bed and stayed put for the next 2 days. It was warm, snug and little dark perfect for me to think and observe my new surroundings from a safe distance.

So far so good! I like the carpet and my friskies bowl is within easy walking distance.

Yours in friskies Minnie Moo
PS: remember this moove was back in 2009, I've moved again since but that's a whole other story.

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Minnie Moo here, I love your comments as much as I love Friskies!