Tuesday 10 January 2012

Minnie Moo's Letter to Lady Lucky

What're you doing today? Nothing at all.
Nope nothing at all. 
Phew so far it's been a d-o-g free day. All that's on my agenda today is to pencil out a serious amount of time to chill-lax. Isn't that what those young peeps say? As you can see, I'm doing just that.

But in the back of my mind I know that I'm going to have get out pen and paper and write a note back to Lady Lucky and Miss Ratto. To tell you the truth over the past couple of days I've been thinking about this loads but all I've managed is one word, Dear. Sad I know but very true.

To be fair it's been a hectic couple of days with the "Spoodle" coming to stay and my run in with the Labra-door. Plus the weather's played havoc with my sense of well-being. One minute it's raining the next it's boiling hot sunshine. I don't know whether I'm supposed to be an in or out door cat. Talk about confuse me. Anyway I guess I could keep feeding you all excuses but at the end of the day I know it's time to knuckle down and write those letters.

You know the "Cat-Etiquette Book" does suggest that you respond back within a few days otherwise one could consider you to be displaying rude behaviour (I know I sound so formal!) Now I'm a little aloof, pre-occuppied, scared, loving yet distant but rude, no that's not how I roll.

So now that I've got a little spare time up my paw and I've just had my super-charged power-cat-nap I may as well draft a letter back to Lady Lucky. To jog my memory again Lady Lucky is really lovely looking with an impressive black and white coat with matching white socks and we share a major love of cat-biscuits, Purina for her and Friskies for me, me, me. 

Ok so I'm a little sheepish here, but this is my first draft. Well to be honest this is "take 27" as they say in the movies. My paws are a little tired from all the writing.....

Dear Lady Lucky,

Thank you so much for your recent letter. I'm really stoked (aka super happy) that you read my blog every single day. That's amazing! Knowing that I've got one "avid reader" motivates me to keep on writing.  

I love the photo of you, it's so stylish. I'm really impressed that you're able to wear a Tuxedo and white socks at the same time, not too many cats can pull that look off.  I know another cat who wears a Tuxedo but I don't recall any white socks. Plus the strangest thing happened the other day I met a Spoodle d-o-g called Tuxedo. Imagine a dog named after a cat!

Anyway I'm Minnie Moo and I'd love to be in fashion too but I can only wear a little white, gray, black and sometimes tan too.  

What can I say about me?  I live in Havelock North in my house on top of the hill. M, N, G and Y live here too, I let them stay here as long as they do the dishes and put friskies in my bowl. So far so good. 

Being a good catizen I often do neighbourhood patrols and last year I even went out to the Pussy Foot Inn for lunch. Normally I'm a friskie-tarian but I thought hey why not try to be a FOODIE for a day.

I must say that I still think nothing is as tasty as a bowl of friskies.

I've decided 2012 is going to be fabulish, a mixture of fabulous and deliciousness! I'm really hoping I'll be able to get out more to meet and make new friends. 

Aside from that I'm quite good at tech-no-ology. I use my i-pad and i-phone all the time. I think I like these gadgets because they all start with i. So if you're also on email or SKYPE we can message each other.

If you don't live too far away we can always meet up for a bowl of water with bubbles in it or a cup of cream, of course that's only if you'd like to. Unfortunately I can't catch the bus as I don't have a pocket for my bus-pass plus I suffer dreadfully from car-o-phobia, I think all cars are alien space ships. They scare the living daylights out of me.

On a more positive note, I love watching telly, The Mentalist is my favourite show and I think of myself as a potential employee in the Crime Scene Investigation Unit. Oh and I love Bruno Mars, did you know he wrote the Lazy Song for me?

Well Lady Lucky I hope you don't mind me using your full title but I don't know you well enough (yet) to just call you Lucky have a great day and I hope to hear from you soon.

If you'd like to SKYPE just type in MINNIEMOOTHECAT and we'll connect. I tweet too @minniemoothecat

Yours in Friskies and Purina Minnie Moo

So, what do you think? Am I on the right track or so far off course I may as well scrunch it up and start again? Take 28?










No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Minnie Moo here, I love your comments as much as I love Friskies!