Thursday 5 January 2012

Minnie Moo Miss Ratto's Fan Mail

Hello I'm Ratto I live close to the ocean but don't like swimming


Opening my 2nd fan mail letter the first thing I noticed was the beautiful photo. I thought WOW Miss Ratto must know a really clever photographer who lives close by sometimes. Hello it's gorgeous! I really feel like I could easily reach into the photo and brush her long lush red coat. Sorry if that came out a little creepy I wouldn't really do that.

Anyway there's something about reddish orange against a blue green background. I think the word I'm looking for is mesmerising.

As much as I'd normally keep something like this letter just between me and me I thought no, it's just too good not to share my letter from Miss Ratto with you. So grab yourself a bowl of friskies, some milk or water with bubbles in it and sit back and enjoy reading...

Dear Mr. Moo:

I've been reading your blog with great interest. I have discovered that we have a lot in common. I have been looking for a handsome cat to have a fun friendship with. I have been searching the vast expanse of the world wide web and I've even been reading the newspaper columns too. All this but all with no success. With the New Year approaching, by the time you get this letter it's probably gone already, I'm a little sad as I had hoped to find that special someone in 2011. 

You appear to have many of the traits that I really like. I am a little concerned about Miss Tilly but since Miss Tilly hasn't become a true item I decided to contact you to see if we could arrange to meet over a bowl of Friskies. I also love Friskies, afternoon naps, walks in the park and many other things that we have in common. 

I'm a petite ginga with gold eyes. I live with a worthless dog named Connie + my favorite people B & C. I like my own home so if we start a friendship we would have to meet at places that we both find acceptable. Wishing you a Happy 2012. I look forward to meeting you. I have attached a photo as I know that if cats don't include photos there generally is a problem. 

Yours in Friskies, 
Ratto

Woohoo! I'm still floating on cloud nine. Two amazing letters, two s for stunning cats and we're only 5 days into 2012! Tomorrow I'll have to think about my response. With Lady Lucky and Miss Ratto as my new PFF's (potential friends forever) I feel like cloud nine is on top of the world. Ooohh I wonder what Miss Tilly will think? Who's Miss Tilly again?!

Love Minnie Moo

No comments:

Post a Comment

It's Minnie Moo here, I love your comments as much as I love Friskies!